Do you hate mediocrity and despise boredom? we are looking for enthusiastic Customer Care Specialists to directly support the initiatives that interact with all lines of business and our customers. Yes, it’s a tall order – and it’s absolutely worth it.
To our customers, we are the voice of our company. We advocate for the success of our guests by engaging with them through their channel of choice (phone, email, or chat), while providing industry-leading customer care, order assistance, and technical support. So what does a day in the life of a Customer Care Specialist look like? You arrive in our lovely, comfortable building, pour a delicious cup of freshly brewed light roast coffee, sit at your desk and log in to assist guests; next you have friendly authentic conversations with customers, take great notes to ensure their voices are heard, and occasionally log out to learn about exciting new initiatives and programs within the company to keep you informed. There are of course lunch and bathroom breaks, not to mention coffee refills, somewhere in there – but you get the idea.
Our lines of business are constantly expanding everyday. Since our Customer Care team supports multiple departments within our company, there is a lot of growth opportunity and a chance to become specialized in an area that you are interested in. A few of our direct lines of business include (but are not limited to) the My Loyalty program, catering, marketing initiatives, and application support.
Why us? We offer endless advancement opportunities and take the development of our people seriously. We have flexible, variable schedules with several shifts and day off options. We are authentic, warm, and human – no robots need apply. Also, our kitchen is stocked with fresh bagels and pastries every day.
This job is probably for you if you
- Can type quickly and spell-like a champ.
- Can remain calm and composed in a hectic environment.
- Enjoy talking to people.
- Are empathetic and kind, but can still lay down the law.
- Want to feel great about coming to work every day.
This job is definitely for you if you
- Have 1-2 years of experience working in a contact center or customer service role.
- Have a High School diploma or GED.
- Love a challenging, dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Can demonstrate work, education, or general life experience that prepared you for our data-driven, customer-focused, fast-paced world.