St. Louis, Missouri 63141
Customer Contact Center Supervisors are responsible for managing teams ranging in size from 12 to 16 representatives who are responsible for assisting callers with solutions and service support for specific retail products and services. Contact Center teams consist of agents providing in-bound and/or out-bound telephone and/or e-mail support, clerical staff responsible for completing back-office operations, or a combination of both. This position has a clearly defined monthly customer satisfaction, fraud prevention and productivity expectations. The various teams within the Contact Center require different skill sets including some technical and higher levels of knowledge based on the retail product set they are responsible for supporting. Customers served by the Contact Center are provided solutions and service support for the following:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay – Retail, Private Banking, Trust and Small Business
- Deposit products – Retail, Private Banking, Trust and Small Business
- Credit Cards – Retail, Private Banking, Trust and Commercial
- Debit Cards
- Consumer loans – new and existing (excluding mortgage products)
- Electronic funds transaction disputes
- Direct mail marketing campaigns
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring all team members complete their tasks in a manner that provides a high level of customer satisfaction and meets specific internal efficiency, effectiveness, solutions, safeguarding information, mitigate risk and monetary losses through fraud prevention procedures, manage fee refund request and compliance standards. Supervisors who manage a team primarily made up of clerical support agents may also serve as relief to those staff members, completing their tasks when planned or unplanned absences occur. This position will Oversee department workflow and effectively communicate decisions, priorities and relevant information to team members. In addition, they will Provide guidance to employees on departmental projects/issues, coach and develop training plans, lead development conversations and answer day-to-day questions for team members and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of the Customer Care field
- Ability to develop and coach team members with proven ability to achieve results through collaboration and teamwork
- Self-starter with strong decision making skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the company, clearly expressing ideas and concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Contact Center Supervisors may also be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Where they are required to plan, sets deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitors project completion.
- Depending on the team’s mix of skill sets, responsibilities, and level of knowledge and experience required to successfully manage
- Shift being filled is 11:30 am -8:00 pm Monday – Friday, some Saturdays. Ability to work flexible shifts.
Preferred Skills or Experience
Call Center Management, Banking, Credit Card or Loan Service Experience