Essential functions and performance areas
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the technical aspects of civil site projects assigned.
- Responsible for being the project point of contact with clients, project team consultants, contractors, on workscope, budgets and schedules.
- Work on civil site development projects by leading the design of site, utility and grading improvements.
- Work in AutoCAD to design and draft project improvements.
- Model/design aspects of civil site projects: pavement thickness, sanitary and storm hydraulics (flow and pipe size), storm hydrology (rainfall volume, water quality volume, detention modeling/routing), and design of stormwater management facilities (bioretention, pervious pavements, vegetated swales).
- Continuous Learning and Growth – We believe individual potential should never be underestimated, and we have the courage to challenge each other in productive ways.
- Mutual Trust and Respect – We aspire to create an environment that provides professional freedom focused on trust and respect.
- Ownership – We believe that commitment, driven by personal initiative, is the best way to serve our company, clients and community.
- Responsiveness – We believe that exceptional service means quickly responding to the needs of others.
Education, Training and Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a four-year college or university
- EI (Engineer-In-Training), or capable of achieving within 6 months
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
- Knowledge of civil site-related technical design in land/site development
- Good communication skills Experience with building and sustaining strong client relationships
- Normal working conditions in an office environment absent extreme factors. An occasional visits to a construction site may be required. May be exposed to varying temperatures or other environmental elements at the job sites.