The Bilingual Client Account Representative is accountable for supporting the daily activities related to the processing of assigned client accounts and will be the primary resource for Spanish speaking client contacts. The individual in this position is responsible for responding timely to internal and external requests in an effort to identify process improvements and facilitate solutions.
Principal responsibilities and duties
- Independently processes and responds to routine questions, processing issues, and requests according to company defined procedures.
- Uses ability to write and speak Spanish to handle client inquiries, by phone or in writing, asked or submitted in the Spanish language.
- Thoroughly analyzes issues and requests and clearly communicate them verbally and in writing using company approved methods and tools.
- Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions by developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Ensures application of best practices through consistent evaluation of key metrics, independently driving process improvement efforts to advance account standing.
- Acts as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization without direction or oversight from management.
- Keeps account manager or superior informed of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Seeks guidance from the appropriate account manager or superior on significant non-routine issues.
- Possess a thorough understanding and ability to explain and promote our web-based services. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements
- Must be able to fluently communicate (in writing and speech) in both Spanish and English.
- Must be able to interpret documents written in Spanish along with translate English documents to Spanish.
- Well-developed organizational skills with consistent time management in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel (pivot tables/VLookups).
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, at all levels.
- A general level of knowledge acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of customer relations experience in a technical service environment.